Paul H. Millewich
Paul Henry Millewich graduated from the National Law Center at George Washington University in Washington, D.C. and received his B.S. from the U.S. Coast Guard Academy in New London, Connecticut. Paul's experience in the Coast Guard has allowed him to assist clients with complex mechanical, technical, and engineering cases involving injuries and wrongful death.
Mr. Millewich has dedicated his practice to representing injured clients in Product Liability cases. Paul has been a Personal Injury attorney for 33 years, and he is an experienced and skilled litigator. Every case Paul accepts is prepared for trial. He is an aggressive advocate for his clients, and if negotiations break down, he is always ready to proceed to trial.
"I would like to thank you and your entire staff for the wonderful job you did in handling my case. I couldn't have asked for a better law firm. I was great working with you and I definitely would recommend your firm to any family or friend in need of a good lawyer. Thank you."
Admiralty and Maritime Injury and Property Damage
Mr. Millewich is a graduate of the U.S. Coast Guard Academy. In addition to his experience as a Coast Guard Law Specialist he served three years as a deck officer aboard a 378 foot cutter crossing the Atlantic Ocean and another three years as a commercial vessel inspector and investigator on the Great Lakes. Two years ago, Mr. Millewich complemented this practical maritime experience and his 37 years of litigation experience by spending a summer studying Admiralty and Maritime Law at John Marshall Law School in downtown Chicago. He counsels individuals incurring personal injury or property damage upon the navigable waters of the United States.
- Baxter International, Inc., Litigation Counsel, 1987-2000
- Sears, Roebuck and Co., Litigation Counsel, 1983-1987
Bar & Court Admissions:
- District of Columbia Bar, 1977
- State of Illinois Bar, 1981
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois, 1981
- Elite Lawyer, 2018-Present
- B.S. in Oceanography, U.S. Coast Guard Academy
- Cum laude
- J.D., National Law Center, George Washington University
- Cum laude
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Chicago Bar Association, 1982-1983; Chairperson, Maritime Law Committee
- Captain, U.S. Coast Guard (Retired) 1971-1983
- Sears, Roebuck and Co.
- Baxter International, Inc.