DuPage County Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers
Car, Truck and Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Serving Lombard, Bloomingdale and St. Charles
Motor vehicle accidents claim the lives of hundreds and cause serious injury to thousands more on Illinois roads and waterways each year. These accidents often cause personal injury to other drivers, vehicle passengers, pedestrians and bicyclists. Some motor vehicle cases are quite complex and often involve large trucking, transportation and aviation companies, uncooperative insurers and high-priced attorneys working for the other side. If you or a loved one has suffered injury or death resulting from the negligence of a motor vehicle operator, it is essential to have experienced legal counsel in your corner to advise you of your rights and fight hard for the compensation you deserve.
At Mevorah & Giglio Law Offices, we have successfully represented Illinois clients injured in motor vehicle accidents for over 40 years. Our award-winning attorneys have been highly recognized by our peers for accomplishments on behalf of our clients. We are honest, accessible and approachable and we offer extended evening and weekend hours at 4 convenient Chicagoland locations to help accommodate your schedule. We understand the financial and emotional toll motor vehicle injuries can take on you and your family, and we work hard to make pursuit of compensation as smooth and seamless as possible. We take all our personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis and we keep our clients regularly up-to-date on the progress of their case.
Our attorneys have in-depth experience with all types of motor vehicle accidents in Illinois, including:
- Auto Accidents: Car accidents can involve injuries that are not always fully known at the time of the accident. Our lawyers analyze each case in detail to determine the extent of all injuries and help clients pursue full compensation from the responsible party and/or their insurer.
- Truck Accidents: Many truck drivers are under enormous pressure to deliver their loads on time. This often leads to negligent behavior and/or failure to comply with trucking regulations. We put our experience to work to fully examine the driver logs, GPS devices and other evidence to help determine if the truck driver was at fault.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Motorcycles are smaller than other vehicles on the road and are often hidden between larger vehicles or by other visibility impairments. Unfortunately, many inattentive or distracted drivers fail to notice motorcycles until it is too late. In other cases, the motorcyclist may be at fault for driving dangerously.
- Boat Accidents: Boating accidents are often caused by the combination of alcohol and reckless driving. When boat accidents occur, they can inflict widespread damage to persons and property. Our skilled attorneys thoroughly investigate each case to determine the cause and pursue damages for our clients.
- Aviation Accidents: Accidents with commercial or private aircraft or helicopters are highly complex cases because of the various regulations and government agencies involved. For this reason, persons injured in aviation accidents should be represented by legal counsel with specific experience in this area of the law.